This fertile and rich topsoil is multipurpose grade tested to BS 3882 standards. It’s sandy loam texture makes it easy to handle and work with, even in wet conditions. There is no need to mix our quality topsoil with any type of soil improver saving you time, money and effort.
Our soil has not been sterilised or mechanically heat treated in anyway so may require some weed management after use. We believe this process to be unsustainable & harmful to the microbes and bacteria that make our soil so healthy and fertile. Every effort has been made to minimise the weed content through stockpile management and screening, but we cannot guarantee our soil to be completely weed free.
Available in small bags weighing 20kg each or in approx 850L builders bags.
- Creating raised beds
- Growing plants and flowers
- Growing vegetables
- Laying turf
- General landscaping
- Highly fertile, contains good levels of phosphorous, potassium and magnesium
- pH is typically 7 which is ideal for most garden plants
- Minimal stone content due to screening process
- Organic content typically in excess of 10%
- All year round consistency
Please note delivery of all bags are made in bulk and offloaded mechanically from the roadside. We DO NOT carry bags manually into your property.
Minimum order for delivery is 5 bags with an additional £15 delivery charge to local postcodes, orders of 40 bags or more will qualify for delivery at no extra cost to a local postcode.
Click & Collect
Once you have completed your purchase we will email you to let you know when your order is ready to collect. Click & Collect is available from:
- Braehead Quarry, 122c Craigs Road, Edinburgh, EH12 0AA
- Todhill, Drum Estate, 684 Old Dalkeith Road, EH22 1RR
- East Fenton, North Berwick, EH39 5AH
- Pavilion Composting Site – Galashiels, TD6 9BN