Our soil has not been sterilised or mechanically heat treated in anyway so may require some weed management after use. We believe this process to be unsustainable & harmful to the microbes and bacteria that make our soil so healthy and fertile. Every effort has been made to minimise the weed content through stockpile management and screening, but we cannot guarantee our soil to be completely weed free.
Available in small 20kg bags or in approx 850L builders bags.
- Creating raised beds
- Growing plants and flowers
- Growing vegetables
- Laying turf
- General landscaping
- Highly fertile, contains good levels of phosphorous, potassium and magnesium
- pH is typically 7 which is ideal for most garden plants
- Minimal stone content due to screening process
- Organic content typically in excess of 10%
- All year round consistency
Please note delivery of all bags are made in bulk and offloaded mechanically from the roadside. We DO NOT carry bags manually into your property.
Builders Bags – Single bag delivery fee is £15 to a local postcode, orders of 2 or more qualify for free local delivery.
Small Bags – Minimum order for delivery is 5 bags, orders of 40 bags or more will qualify for free local delivery.
Small bags of Topsoil can also be ordered using the click and collect service available on the the small bags product pages.