This high quality peat-free soil improver is made entirely from composted green and woody material collected from gardens and parks throughout the Lothians and Scottish Borders. We shred and compost this material in large windrows which are aerated and monitored in order to achieve the temperatures required to kill weeds and pathogens. Our Green Goodness Soil Improver is BSI PAS 100 certified.
Available in small 40L bags or in approx. 850L builders bags.
- Soil improver
- Tree and shrub backfill mix
- Planting shrubs, bulbs and herbaceous plants
- Plant mulch
- Turf top dressing
- Turf establishment
- Enhanced soil texture and moisture retention
- Increased levels of organic matter
- Increased nutrients reducing fertilizer requirements
- Addition of soil microorganisms and fungi may help suppress some soil-borne plant diseases
- Reduction of soil compaction and erosion
- Improved plant survival and growth
Please note delivery of all bags are made in bulk and offloaded mechanically from the roadside. We DO NOT carry bags manually into your property.
Builders Bags – Single bag delivery fee is £15 to a local postcode, orders of 2 or more qualify for free local delivery.
Small Bags – Minimum order for delivery is 5 bags unless ordered with any of our builders bags, orders of 40 bags or more will qualify for free local delivery.
Small bags of Green Goodness can also be ordered using the click and collect service available on the the small bags product pages.