Organically Rich Multi-Purpose Topsoil!
• Multipurpose grade tested to BS 3882:2007 standards
• Sandy loam texture
• Highly fertile, contains good levels of phosphorous, potassium and magnesium
• pH is typically 7 giving a slightly alkaline soil
• Minimal stone content due to screening process
• Organic content typically in excess of 10%
• Ideal for creating raised beds, growing plants in the garden, vegetables on the allotments, laying turf and landscaping
• All year round consistency
• Easy to handle
• It is recommended this material not be used for top dressing lawns unless a depth of over 50mm is intended. If you intend to to apply a thin layer of topdressing we suggest using our lawn dressing blend that is screened to a finer grade.